Transform your favorite photos into split canvas prints at most affordable prices
Split Your Image for a Dramatic Effect!
We all tend to create a personalized creative image in front of our guests. With multi panel split canvas prints you can split your single picture in multiple canvases to ensure leaving a distinct impression. Use them across your home/office walls and share your memories flawlessly. Our portal allows you to build multi panel canvas prints effortlessly. All you need to do is upload your favorite image and do the required editing, rest, you can count on us. And yes, all this can be done at an attractively effective price range.
A greek word “tych” can be defined as a fold or panel. It’s an art form which creates a series of standout prints with your image sprawled across many canvases, immediately drawing viewers attention. Its the perfect way to give your photo a contemporary look.
How to Hang Multi Panel Split Canvas Prints?
Hang your split wall art at eye level which is popularly known for museum hanging. Make sure your wall has enough space for a large canvas print. The image needs to look balanced in the room and have space to breathe. Stand back to see the final arrangement to ensure the spacing and composition is right.
Built with perfection
We love printing Photos On Canvas. When we transfer your memories on split canvas prints your prints are carefully handled by skilled team members who hand stretches and meticulously inspect each piece to ensure your print is perfect before they‘re shipped. Every multi panel canvas photo prints are coated with scratch-resistant UV laminate, to protect it from fading.
Your Image Across Several Split Canvases
Split canvases are a stunning option if you want to share your photos in a unique way. The multi panel split canvases are also a great way to get creative in your home or office space, by giving your designs a contemporary platform. Experiment with holiday, landscape or cityscape photography over triptych and diptych canvases to give your image the illusion of depth and a vast space.
What is split canvas printing and why is it so popular?
Printing pictures on canvas just implies that we take your computerized photograph and print it straightforwardly onto split canvas panels. Except for an extraordinary covering for our inks, the canvas we print your photographs on is a similar kind that being used by a craftsman for an oil painting. Having said this, your photograph on canvas will actually be a gem. On account of print quality enhancing fundamentally, and the nature of advanced photographs, the ubiquity of canvas printing has detonated as of late.
What is a multi panel split canvas art?
We take your photograph and gap it into two, three, or more as per the selection of the template to separate canvases that you hang together as a group on the divider. When you transfer your picture and product it, we'll demonstrate to you a see of how your bunch will look. You can have mirror edge or custom color edge. In any case, the arrangement of your picture will stay on the substance of the canvases, nothing will be lost on the edges.
Why should I choose CanvasChamp to print my photo on canvas?
There are just a few organizations that print photographs on canvas legitimately and have sufficient expertise. CanvasChamp is one of them. "Alternate folks" simply don't do things the way they should be finished. Investigate the examination beneath to see the distinction between how we get things done and how different organizations cut corners with their canvas printing.
- High quality poly cotton canvas to ensure your prints stay forever.
- The canvas prints aren’t just gorgeous but also environment friendly.
- Clear shield laminate ensures that your canvas print stays for centuries.
- Our expert artisans use Pine Wood to build your canvas frames. Well, they aren’t just beautiful but also durable.
- We leave no stone unturned and hence use only the HP certified printers and latex inks to craft your canvas prints.
- At Canvas Champ every canvas print is handcrafted by expert artisans. Well, this helps us give personalized detailing to the orders we receive.
- Use polyester canvas.
- Use canvas that is manufactured with harsh chemical brightening agents.
- Do not use protection, so the canvas is exposed to the elements. Use liquid laminates which initially look good, but crack, fade, and turn yellow over time.
- Make frames from plywood or by using cheap frame kits that can bow and warp over time.
- Print photos on canvas using solvent-based printers, whose chemical inks produce inferior image quality and are guaranteed to fade in less than 10 years.
- Use canvas kits with glue and tape. Incorrectly use stretching machines which lead to rippled and uneven stretching.